My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

Sunday, February 10, 2008

This blog had been gathering dust for a very very long time now. And I had really given up on it, never finding the right occasion or the setting to start writing again. Not even life-changing events could move me into writing. What did finally, was an invigorating meeting with my childhood friends.
I spent some quality time with two of my most dear childhood friends, A & S. We had lunch together, then watched a delightful dark Brit comedy called 'Death at a funeral'. After the movie we went to Costa Coffee, and recalled our childhood days over some blue berry mousse and chocolate twist.
It was the most satisfying, and enjoyable day-outs that I've had in a very long while.

3 Comments:

Blogger Desi Strasser said...

wow Ps i had now idea you could be friends with your childhood friends, i only have on friend from elemetary that i'm still friends with all the others have just simply just moved on

12:28 PM  
Blogger PS said...

Desi Strasser: Guess am just lucky!
On a serious tone, it takes effort and time, but believe me, it's worth it.

9:59 PM  
Blogger 五王 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home