My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Devil Vs Deep Sea

I'm in a very confused.
There were a couple of very important decisions/choices that I had to make for my life. I was happy for a while.
Now, though, I'm not so sure. I don't know if they were the right choices to make. And what makes it even worse is the fact that confused I might be, but I sure as hell can't undo those decisions. Not only will they remain with me for the rest of my life, but even if I tried to go back on them, I might not survive to write any post.

Obviously, It scares the life out of me.

2 Comments:

Blogger SwB said...

There's no decision that can't be undone, P. It's just that sometimes the heavy price we pay for that undoing does not make it worth it.

*tight hug*

8:54 PM  
Blogger PS said...

SwB: I know, thanks:)

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home