My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Is he or Is he not?

oh I just love Harry Potter theories! I came to know only today that there is a website that offers theories that debunks Albus Dumbledore's death in the sixth book, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. There goes, if any of who you who hadn't read the book and were planning to, I've already spoiled it for you-please don't be mad at me, I just had to write about it. Only a few days past completing the book, I'm already waiting for the seventh book to come out.
Here are a few very intruiging theories that I came across:

a. Dumbledore obviously didn't die

b. Snape's still very much a part of the Order of the Pheonix

c. Fawkes was actually healing Dumbledore when it was crying all the time. (Pheonix's tears have healing powers, remember!)

And the most explosive of all

d. Harry is one of the horcruxes!!!

For more infor, kindly log onto www.dumdledoreisnotdead.com

Time for me to go.....hope have given you enough food for thought for the night :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought about the phoenix bit too very hopefully. But Dumbledore's now in the portait. So I guess he is dead. And Snape will definitely turn out to be a goodie two shoes. I am sure it will turn out that when D was saying 'Severus please', he meant 'please kill me'. These are my deductions.

And the RAB character will now be Harry's protector.

1:05 AM  
Blogger mad angles said...

Eh... PS thanks to that bloody article I did, this is NOT greek to me. 1) I feel totally violated by the freak who revealed that Harry would die in the last week. This, though I have not read any of them. (I know, tsk, tsk.)
2) Theories bore me personally. I mean, does the theorist know better than the creator?

9:53 AM  
Blogger PS said...

Essar: You muggle, you so lack the makings of an ardent HP fan :0

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i suggest we better give Mr Rowling some rest...and rest the mantle of taking out the next book on the shoulders of PS and company...i bet not only Mr dumbledore will come out alive and kicking from some village in bihar..he would have learnt some 'lathi'tricks along with magic tricks..what say???

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AS: Art thou making fun of PS and company?

3:56 AM  
Blogger SwB said...

http://www.bash.org/?111338

got this link from a friend ...
check it out!!

so how ya doin PS?

3:57 AM  
Blogger PS said...

AB: Lol, no AB, the Co part was introduced just for the fun of it, the regional slur is primarily aimed at yours truly :)

AS: As for you AS, I'll show some of my lathi tricks soon enough ;)

SwB: Me fine, where have you been all this time?

5:14 AM  
Blogger PS said...

AB: This is for your first comment:
1. Nowhere is it mentioned that former headmasters/headmistressses of Hogwarts have to be dead to have a protrait of their adorn the incumbent headmaster/mistress' office

2. Totally agree with you on the Snape. Some things are just so darn predictable in life :(

3. On the ''Severus please'' thing, I think If you recall, Harry kept offering to run in and get Madame Pomfrey while Dumbledore kept insisting on Snape. I think, thanks to the website, that it was a part of a larger plot that Dumbledore and Snape had hatched to hoodwink the Death-eaters. He might have meant please kill me, but that could have also meant that please adhere to what we had decided, so keep up the plan and do as I told you too. Log on to www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com and you'll get all these theories. I got Dumbledore's spelling wrong in my post. Happy reading!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home