My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Friends forever..and one foe too

So I mended fences with a friend, with whom I had been pissed for sometime, for saying something I didn't quite appreciate. But never mind, its all water under the bridge now. The thing is, I'm not the kind of person who can be miffed with somebody for a long time, unless of course, the person has gone out of his or her way to put me off. There is one such person though, with whom I'm only too happy to be at war.

And IG sent me a very nice Garfield picture, the one line mantra of which is very pragmatic. There is some technical snag so I can't post the pic. I would have liked to.

Other than that, life's as usual. The weather right now is quite nice, not that I can actually see anything, for we work in modified versions of a pigeonhole, but while travelling down to work in the evening, I resisted the temptation of diverting from my destination and asking the autowallah to go to place like India Gate or something. India Gate is to Delhi as Marine Drive is to Mumbai, eventhough I rarely make an appearance in and around the glorious architecture and the lush green grass surrounding it.

What's more, exciting office gossip account has also dried up big time. Or that would have kept me going. Actually the sad part is that all the 'interesting' people (read people who generated maximum amount of gossip) have left the organisation. They were very promising. Their loss is difficult to compensate. I hope I don't get killed for writing this. So long...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are more interesting ppl coming in..... look around.... but ....... life sucks... anyhow....
the trip is still due.... and the makeover

4:20 AM  
Blogger PS said...

I'm holding you to that makeover promise IG ;)

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's IG?

1:30 AM  
Blogger PS said...

AB: Oh..well, you met her the other day, didn't you, Essar's friend...

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home